Grow your business.
Government Contractors are selecting experienced consultants for their next project. Join GovProp and receive alerts on opportunities that match your profile.
Don’t waste your time chasing down government projects. GovProp.com connects you with contractors that match your profile directly to your inbox.
Stop limiting yourself by your location. Open the aperture and expand your business to new high quality companies in Government contracting across the country.
What can 1099 consultants do on GovProp?
Get matched with top tier government contractors that are selecting consultants for their next project
Receive realtime alerts on opportunities that match your profile.
Stop wasting your time chasing down government projects
How does GovProp work?
Create your profile and become part of an exclusive network of the best consultants in industry
We match you with top tier government contractors that value your experience and expertise.
Work with them to complete projects while we handle all of the paperwork hassles.
Get paid immediately. We handle all payments within 72 hours of project completion.
Join GovProp’s exclusive network of the best freelance government consultants in the world. Top Companies rely on GovProp consultants for their experience and expertise to secure and execute on federal business opportunities,
Top companies hiring GovProp 1099 consultants.
Government Proposal Freelancing Works!
My experience working through GovProp has been nothing but positive! Within days of registering on their site as an expert in graphics, I was contacted and matched up with a local company that needed my specific skill set. It is so easy to log your time on their website, and you are paid within a couple days of completing your weekly assigned tasks. No more waiting months for a PO from a client and feeling awkward chasing your paycheck! Jerome has been very responsive in guiding both myself, and the client company through the process. I have never come across a more seamless way to find and perform Government contract work.
With other unstable options out there, I was so happy to find the powerful GovProp tool. This tool has helped us find and secure projects that I wouldn’t have known about otherwise. The clients in GovProp maintain a very professional, pleasant and collaborative working environment. The team is open to recommendations and has a strong focus on product quality. I look forward to working with this client again. Outstanding experience! I would highly recommend use of GovProp, it’s fabulous!
Frequently Asked Questions
What consultants are growing their businesses on GovProp?
- Generate a success ranking through existing client references.
- Capturing feedback and ratings on past GovProp.com projects
- Displaying independent industry certifications including APMP, PMI, and Shipley.
- Automatically culling from the system consultants who do not maintain a quality standard of three or more stars on a five-star rating system.
- Limiting consultants to no more than five categories.
What is the Pro Ranking Program?
What type of companies can I work with?
The most successful consultants are:
- Responsive to client needs.
- Excellent at communicating with their clients.
- Upfront about their abilities and deadlines.
- Able to deliver excellent work on time, every time.
I normally get work through a referral agency or proposal consulting firm, can I keep that relationship?
How much does GovProp.com cost?
GovProp.com charges contractors a 6% fee based on the consultant’s billings.
How do I get paid?
- All invoices and payments happen on GovProp.com. We provide a simple hassle free process.
- Hourly and fixed-price projects. For hourly work, submit timesheets directly to the contractor. For fixed-price jobs, set milestones and funds are released to you via the GovProp.com escrow features.
Multiple payment options. Choose a payment method that works best for you. All payments are made securely through our licensed escrow service. Receive funds via whatever payment methods work best for you including STRIPE, Direct Deposit / ACH, Wire Transfer, or Local Funds Transfer (LFT).
What are the attributes of your most successful consultants?
- Are responsive and quick to meet to client needs
- Are excellent at communicating with their clients
- Are candid about their abilities and deadlines
- Are able to deliver excellent work on time, every time
- Have at least 7 years’ experience working with or for a specific government agency
- Have recent (within the past year) program or agency knowledge